Friday, August 03, 2007

where's my boyfriend where's my boyfriend Where's my boyfriend???!!!

haha. okayokay
he's at suntec for some game fair thingy, which i don't understand why and whats so amazing about gaming and gaming.. anyway. these days arent so woooww cos something aren;t supposed to be reality had happened, so sigh, .. and I don't know how to react to that reality, I don't even wana face it cos I know it hurts terribly, really do. sigh anyway yes I;m starting to feel the sorta pressure .:( I hope it will be over like damn soon, I can't wait.

when you felt so lost right, guess what most important is the sorta very pleasant words from anyone dearest , can't explain it very much just knew it did touches me and makes me wana love even more.(:

a place in my heart, ("V")

No comments: